Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

changing the default installation folder from internal memory to microsd on samsung galaxy s5.

(Topic created on: 11-10-2019 05:59 PM)
shlomy223
First Poster
Options

If anybody knows how to make default updates and installation folder on samsung galaxy s5?.please reply to me.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AndrewL
Options
@Shlomy: Sadly it isn't possible to assign an SD card as the default location for all data, with the exception of photos and videos captured via the Camera app: Open the Camera app > Tap the cog Symbol > Storage > Change from 'Internal' to 'Memory Card'.

If you require the necessary steps to transfer files from your internal storage to your SD card then please confirm your current Android version and I will look into this for you (Settings > About Device > Android Version).
0 Likes
shlomy223
First Poster
Options

The android version is:6.0.1.

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
Thank you. Sadly I don't have access to a device with Android 6.0.1, although hopefully the following steps will be applicable. Please open your Apps menu via the Home Screen > Tools (folder) > My Files > Images (as an example) > More > Edit > Tick images you want to move or tick the 'All' box in the top left corner > More > Move > Memory Card > Select folder or create one if necessary > Done
0 Likes