Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Cant upload pics to FB from my phone

(Topic created on: 12-10-2019 08:27 AM)
GordonRamsgate
Journeyman
Options

Screenshot_20191011-232749_Facebook.jpg

Im suddenly not able to upload photos to facebook from my phone. I can't uninstlall fb as it was a preinstalled app... I've tried logging in and out of the app. I've disabled and 're enabled it and obvs restarted my phone. 

U can upload pics from my fb account on my pc.

I'm at a loss. 

I get the below message when I click on the 'message failed' notification

Ps. I'm not very good with technologyScreenshot_20191011-232749_Facebook.jpg

Go to solution
402 REPLIES 402
Kristala_0924
First Poster
Options

@Ialdans wrote:

Me too i cant upload a photo with my samsung a7 2017 Screenshot_20191013-092234_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20191013-090946_Facebook.jpg

We have same phone model and I have encountered same concern on uploading my photo. I tried updating software but it didn't resolved the problem. 

0 Likes
Stevenbyers
Student
Options
I've just downloaded Facebook Lite and it's working fine and the photo I uploaded has appeared on my original Facebook app but I still can't upload photos on it if that makes scense
0 Likes
Stevenbyers
Student
Options
Hi I've just downloaded Facebook Lite and it's working fine and the photo I uploaded has appeared on my original Facebook app if that makes scense
0 Likes
Jam4
Journeyman
Options

No galaxy pics will go to facebook, get the same message as above. no web pictures will go to facebook, model A520  I deleted all my pics as a result, and yes i have all permissions, have uninstalled, installed facebook, and browser and and and for hours, nothing, error message on fb  or it just keeps loading with nothing

0 Likes
Jam4
Journeyman
Options
deleted data tried one pic and nothin!
0 Likes
Jam4
Journeyman
Options
did this nothing works
0 Likes
Jam4
Journeyman
Options
same here this message, deleted all pictures, wont work from web or picture file, deinstall, reinstall, permissions given, model A5 here so frustrating.
0 Likes
anglezxc
First Poster
Options

I had tried as much as I can but still the same. Any advise.

0 Likes
VickiMac
Journeyman
Options

Hi, i've managed to sort my phone out. I went onto updates & at the top it said download new software, so i've done that overnight & now i can post pics again, only thing i'm not sure of is that it's downloaded 'Bixby' which is Samsung's version of Google. I'll give it a go, but i'm just happy i can post photo's again.

0 Likes
anglezxc
First Poster
Options

Do you mean update the phone or FB app?But I just updated phone and FB app too. But it show still the same.

0 Likes