Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update s21 5g

(Topic created on: 09-12-2021 10:14 AM)
Kowal4
Journeyman
Options
After update, phone refreshing sim card during the conversation, loosing signal and Internet connection, so I have to call again... I did soft reset, doesn't help, I checked sim card on another device's, and working fine. Anyone got the same problem ?
17 REPLIES 17
deedpool
Pioneer
Options
Yup, same issue iv been having now for 2 months now there's no fix at the moment iv hear other people saying it's a new mother board I'm book in tomorrow at a samsung centre to see what they can do. Iv take screen recordings as well of the issue. I'd do the same if I where you.
0 Likes
GalaxyA51user
Voyager
Options
Reset network settings once, search at Settings keyword "Reset". You won't lose your data or registered phone numbers. If your issue is solved, please accept my comment as solution by clicking at 3 dots on my comment😃
0 Likes
Kowal4
Journeyman
Options
I did it, helped for few hours...
Kowal4
Journeyman
Options
When device is loosing connection, I receiving message "you lost connection becouse offline mode/plain mode is on" something like this
0 Likes
GalaxyA51user
Voyager
Options
What about factory reset? This is the only way then🙁
0 Likes
Kowal4
Journeyman
Options
Phone loosing signal and ending Phone callScreenshot_20211210-121643_One UI Home.jpg
0 Likes
Kowal4
Journeyman
Options
"Connection terminated because offline mode is on" something like this
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Kowal4: When you receive the notification, can you see a plane symbol in your Status Bar at the top of the screen to indicate that Flight Mode has been enabled (Settings > Connections > Flight Mode)? If you have 2 SIM's inserted, is the issue occurring on both SIMs? 

0 Likes
Kowal4
Journeyman
Options
No, I don't see plane symbol, just lost connection, yes I have got 2 sims and issiue is on both of them on same time
0 Likes