Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlock

(Topic created on: 31-01-2021 12:41 AM)
StarDAWG
Journeyman
Options
Hey everyone got my phone yesterday, pretty disappointed but I wanted to know how to unlock my phone to its full potential thanks ✌🏻
0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14
strawberry cake
Hotshot
Options

@StarDAWG 

hello

tell us what made you disappointed

and on what aspect you would like to unlock please

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") strawberry cake so delicious

0 Likes
Bradleigh
Voyager
Options
Hi, here is a little description of what I do, I always make menu 6x6 & home page 5x5 (largest grid) biggest it can go, I enable developer options, enable show touches, I then make the font the smallest I can &lbe and change style if needed.. i set font zoom to 0, I then change resolution to full &, set adaptive refresh rate.. I change screen mode to vivid & just under vivid I always set custom colour tone, then full to the left for a cool white tone as I hate warm tones..

I then set wallpapers and download and login to apps. setup Samsung health & enjoy the phone

be sure tonuse widgets in your home screen really makes things interesting..

p.s don't forget to put device care widget on homepage but never activate device protection as you don't need it & will just slow down your phone..

I have s21 ultra 512gb
Bradleigh
Voyager
Options
I normally always use smart switch & everything copies over, saved networks, saved settings, messages, contacts.. everything 👌
0 Likes
StarDAWG
Journeyman
Options
I did this
0 Likes
StarDAWG
Journeyman
Options
this helps so much thank youn
0 Likes
13eno
Explorer
Options
Has anyone had issues with battery life and the handset overheating? My phone is getting ridiculously hot and I have run a CPU Test on it, it is telling me 45 degrees again now and it is too hot to hold.
0 Likes
13eno
Explorer
Options
This is the temperature right now!

Screenshot_20210131-011220_Cpu Monitor.jpg

0 Likes
StarDAWG
Journeyman
Options
I literally got a phone and a wire to charge it which didn't fit the original charger, nor did I keep the bits to my s10+. Also have to wait probably 45days till I get my earphones and fob
0 Likes
Bradleigh
Voyager
Options
I dont think you will wait that long, mine got claimed and validated within a few hours. just waiting now 🙏 be positive it will arrive soon mate