Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Super fast charging no longer available

(Topic created on: 08-01-2024 09:19 AM)
Kinkinzz
First Poster
Options
Has anyone's phone stopped super fast charging since the UI 6 update? I had one large update and a smaller one about 5 days later and after the smaller one my phone no longer recognises any of my cables and won't super fast charge. Nothing else has changed. It's so peculiar. 

Thanks!
28 REPLIES 28
SamsangFraud
Journeyman
Options

Did you view the link I posted? It's highly informative, I've been following GSM arena since I began my intro into wireless as a sales associate with singular back in 2006. Very credible news report.

0 Likes
Members_dHD0yND
First Poster
Options

It's an absolute joke I even purchased a new cable when there was nothing wrong with my original one, my phone is taking well over 2 hours to charge when it was always about 55 mins

RTE1
First Poster
Options

Same here with my samsung a52 5g.

0 Likes
RTE1
First Poster
Options

Same here with samsung a52 5g.

0 Likes
Deanna Howard
First Poster
Options

I literally just purchased 2 super fast type c to type c Samsung Chargers from Amazon and they were charging my phone with super fast charging no problems just before I did the latest update. Since the update, those same brand new cables that we're charging charged my phone from 0 to 100% Within just over an hour now take over 3 hours to charge my phone completely not only does super fast charge not work anymore even though the toggle is on for it and my settings regular fast charge doesn't even work. Regular slow charging is the only thing that's charging my phone right now. So I'm almost 100% convinced that the latest update messed things up for our bus charging in super fast charging and I hope Samsung gets this deal with ASAP with a new update that fixes this issue.

Members_9mIc4Tz
First Poster
Options

You need to unplug the charger first, you can't change it while it is charging

0 Likes
Kay32
First Poster
Options

𝗜.𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗰𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀𝗻𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 

0 Likes
Castrezana
First Poster
Options

Same here, the super fast charging it's no more since the last update. A52S.

0 Likes
kenzo123
Student
Options
YES!!! I HAVE THE SAMSUNG S24 ULTRA FROM SAMSUNG WEBSITE. AS GENUINE AS YOU CAN GET! BEFORE THE UPDATE IT SHOWED 3 SETTINGS....
1.) Fast charging
2.) Super Fast charging
3.) Wireless charging

NOW IT ONLY SHOWS 2 OPTIONS

1.) Fast Charging
2.) Wireless Charging

So this means its deffo a samsung update error amd CLEARLY not our fault!. THIS UPDATE NEEDS TO COME SOON BEFORE YOU GET HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE SUING YOU FOR MISIJFORMATION OF THE PRODUCT!
AS A LOYAL SAMSUNG CUSTOMER SINCE BIRTH I NEVER HAVE SWITCHED TO AMY OTHER PHONE BUT THIS PROBLEM ALONE WILL CONVINCE ME TO SWITCH TO APPLE. ( please respond instead of just liking this ) MY NOTE 9 I HAVEMT UPDATED AND STILL SHOWS THE 3 SETTINGS ON THE SCREENSHOT. BUT YOU CAN SEE I TOOK A PIC OF THE S24 ULTRA SETTINGS AND ITS GONE!1718331172823.jpg20240614_031237_1000058206_1718331166.jpg
0 Likes