Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Server Error when trying to connect Samsung Account to Microsoft to OneDrive

(Topic created on: 20-10-2023 12:14 AM)
PeterWright
First Poster
Options

Hello everybody!

I just switched to a S21+ from my old S8 and currently customizing my "new" phone.

As a last step there's only left the Connection to Microsoft in "Suggestions".

The first time I tried to connect to OneDrive I got an error, then I tried it again later and almost got it, but because I forgot my Samsung Account Password at that time I wanted to reset it. Unfortunately when I went back to the "Account Connection" it stopped working and threw an error. Since then the error persists and I cannot connect with OneDrive.

The point where I get the error is at the screen "Connect your accounts" after pressing the "Accept" button.

The error message I receive is "Server error occurred. Try again later."

I already searched the web and the forums, but none of the solutions worked and I tried almost everything.

Hopefully there is a fix for this. Any ideas?

15 REPLIES 15
Itsaboutmat
Student
Options

I'm getting the exact same error on my S23 Ultra, can't sync MS and Samsung account no matter what. Keeps saying SERVER ERROR, TRY AGAIN LATER. I don'tknow what to do anymore, nothing that I did worked. If someone has a solution for this, please, feel free to help.

Diyar9000
First Poster
Options

I have literally got the same issue on my S23 ultra. If you solved the issue please do let us know how!

Berzenji
0 Likes
Members_JPNk0LG
First Poster
Options

Hey have u fixed it yet? I have the same struggle with my S23 Ultra. BR Linn

0 Likes
Itsaboutmat
Student
Options

Nothing yet. Still doesn't work. Same error. Tried with a bunch of different ROMs (US version, EUR, Brazilian). Didn't find anything neither in Samsung or MS forums

0 Likes
casperk14
First Poster
Options
I'm having the same issue with my a40
0 Likes
J0Ve
First Poster
Options

Hi there, Please check your linked accounts under this link: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkId=829203&mkt=en-GB

Check if the SAMSUNG cloud is there, then open onedrive and check if your pictures are there.

Although you receive a server error, your connection is made, your backups are there on onedrive.

0 Likes
snowfrill
First Poster
Options

I've checked the link and samsung cloud is there but I can't see pictures as when trying to sign into onedrive I keep getting server error plz try again later so can't proceed any further what can I do, I've done some basic steps like uninstalled and reinstalled onedrive a few times I'm trying via Samsung galaxy A34 5G and on Internet but to no avail 

0 Likes
Dangerous69
First Poster
Options
I have the same thing with my Samsung A52s
0 Likes
Philipp083
First Poster
Options

Same error with my s23 ultra. I really don't know why samsung don't have a cloud storage service like iCloud. 

0 Likes