Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung still screwing customers with exynos

(Topic created on: 22-01-2021 12:27 AM)
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

You will see over the course of the next few days how the 2100 chip is still inferior to the snapdragon despite Samsung's bold claim and erm well lies.

Comparisons will be on YouTube shortly.

Samsung claim they improved the 2100..Well compared to what? The 990? Lol that's not saying much..infact it's no standard to compare to at all.

So its still falling behind compared to the Snapdragon, this is is where it matters.Yet the regions with the 2100 will still be paying more for these devices, rest assured.

YOU CAN NOT CALL TWO DEVICES WITH DIFFERENT CHIPS THAT PERFORM DIFFERENTLY THE SAME NAME THEY ARE TWO DIFFEREMT PHONES, ITS MISLEADLING AND YOU ARE KNOWINGLY AND INTENTIONALLY SHAFTING PEOPLE. SAMSUNG HAVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR YEARS AND GETTING AWAY WITH IT.

A BMW WITH A SKODA ENGINE IS NOT A BMW, ITS A SKODA.

so my question to everyone is why do you keeping letting samsung do this to you? 

Let me summarise.

No charger
No earphones
No SD card slot
Inferior displays on s21&s21+
Inferior 2100 Chipsetsfor everyone outside of USA, CHINA and KOREA.

Ask yourself if their own chips are so good, then why don't they ship exynos in their own country? You would think they would be loud and proud.

This says everything you need to know, therefore, respectfully to all the Samsung fan boys, and the ignorant, I urge you to WAKE UP.

BOYCOTT SAMSUNG

33 REPLIES 33
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
how do I know?....are you reading my entire post or picking out individual words?
0 Likes
Krazeh
Explorer
Options

No, you've not explained the reasons for the delay. Noone needed to wait until the embargo lifted to start testing/reviewing. That's why plenty of places had reviews uploaded as soon as the embargo ended.

So again, what's the delay in these 'comparisons' being uploaded? And why have you had access to them before anyone else?

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
I have been more then respectable to all I don't need to be any other way..I have factual valid points and I will always win the argument..invitation to anyone do you best
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
I make it easy for you...don't belive me ..I'm noone to you...I recommend that you but the new s21 ..is that better...how and why I know is not something you need to know.. I'm not gonna disclose that information to you...either wait for the comparisons or just order the phone
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Anonymous User @Pugs1957: I understand that you're both passionate about your points of view, however please remain respectful of one another, as the conversation seems to be derailing right now. 

smiley
Troubleshooter
Options

@Anonymous User can I just ask you how old you are ?  It is an honest question.  

With regards to your opinion, then you are entitled.  However you have based you whole argument on here, upon some tests that will be apparently released on youtube in the next couple of days.  

Personally I am an engineer, with a level head, and of the age of 48, so I have lived a bit... had a few phones in my time, and even worked for Nokia for 15 years during their boom period in the late 90s, early 2000s.  Therefore I also know a bit about phone design, reliability, and testing.   

I only make judgements on facts.  If you have some facts to share then I am 'all ears' but until now you have posted nothing factual.   Every day since I pre-ordered my phone, I have been google searching for 'Hands on tests', and reviews for the S21 Ultra.   Each day there are new tests and new reviews. 

To this point as of today, only positive reviews for the S21 Ultra.   Perhaps there may still be a little bit of disparity between the Exynos 2100 and SD888, but it seems this gap has closed considerably, since the previous S20 ultra release last year.   Recent 'factual tests' are showing a similar CPU performance, with the SD888 having the edge on the graphics side... but not by a massive amount. 

I will keep eyes out for the reviews that you mention on youtube.   If these do in fact show a massive difference in performance then you can hold bragging rights over everyone you have mentioned this to on here.   

p.s. If you really have such a hatred for Samsung there there is an easy solution.  Just don't buy their phones !!!

coming onto a public forum with your BOYCOTT message is not going to make you many friends here.   

Smiley 😀 

- Smiley
------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAMSUNG S23 ULTRA 512GB SM-S918B/DS

Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro SM-R920 in Grey Titanium
Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro SM-R510 in Graphite
smiley
Troubleshooter
Options

@Anonymous User  looking back at your message history, I see your reasons for having issues for Samsung.   It does seem that you have had a bad experience with your Note 20 within 4 months of purchase, and I am sorry to read that you haven't managed to get your problems resolved by either Samsung support or EE. 

However, this experience seems to be a fairly isolated case, and you should not let these experiences cloud your overall judgement of Samsung as a brand, or the next release of phone.  It seems like you are doing your best to send a message to all Samsung owners to avoid the brand, rather than to accept your issues and try and resolve them.  Currently the world is a tough place, as you mention you are a key worker (as I am as well).  I am sure that the efficiency in all businesses is suffering at the moment, and Samsung included in that also. 

Don't get me wrong, I sympathise if you have had a bad experience in resolving your problems with your Note 20.   Personally I have owned more than half dozen Samsung phones over the last decade and I have probably been very lucky not to have had a bad experience (yet) with the hardware that has been sold to me.  

Good luck in getting your Note20 problems resolved.  I hope that the support come through for you and fix your Note 20 so that you can have less worries being away from home and out of contact.  

Kind Regards

Smiley 😀

- Smiley
------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAMSUNG S23 ULTRA 512GB SM-S918B/DS

Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro SM-R920 in Grey Titanium
Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro SM-R510 in Graphite
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
I'm 38..I've resolved my note 20 issue nk thanks to Samsung..all I ever did in the first place is put out there what the majority of Samsung feel...and that's being short-changed with second best..respectfully as I mentioned I'm not wanted anyone one friendship here ..God has blessed me with real people in my life...as for my original statement.. all everyone had to do was to wait and see as I mentioned ..the truth will become apparent...I don't want bragging rights or anything...I'm actually helping people not to fall into the Samsung trap..that's it..in not forcing anything on anyone..see comparisons and make your mind up from there
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
just one comparison for you of the exynos 2100 v snapdragon 888. You will see how ***** the 2100 is. We ate not comparing to exynos 990, this is because the point being made is that we in UK and Europe are getting Inferior devices and more then often we pay more. We are not actually getting the same phone as USA, CHINA and KOREA, legally Samsung should not be allowed to sell this as the same phone.

I urge you to watch more of the comparisons of the 2100 V 888 before you part with your hard earned money

https://youtu.be/C0Q0kB-2TFQ
0 Likes
Krazeh
Explorer
Options

Not really sure what the point of that video is. As they pointed out we already know the snapdragon s21 is overall faster due to it's GPU. There's no reason to expect that would change over a prolonged repetition of the test. And there's insufficient information/detail to conclusively show the exynos is more likely to throttle in real world usage. Were both phones running the same software versions? Was there any difference in apps running in the backgrounds? Were both tests conducted at the same time in a controlled environment?

You can find videos on youtube showing SD888 equipped phones (Mi 11) thermally throttling far earlier than an Exynos S21. Does that make the SD888 inferior?