Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAMSUNG S21 PLUS LCD PROBLEMS

(Topic created on: 05-08-2021 06:58 PM)
marknorth71
Journeyman
Options
Hi,I was wondering if anyone else has had a problem with their lcd just suddenly stop working and screen  turn purple then flash green?First of all I'm a wheelchair user don't go out much and mostly use my phone for watching twitch.I watch loads on my phone and was wondering if an lcd can get damaged by overheating or any other way apart from dropping.As I said watching Twitch phone on stand on wheelchair.......lcd goes....send it to samsung they tell me lcd is broken....user abuse...£219 please....phone s only 7 months old and still under warranty and has never been dropped kept in damage proof case with screen protector anyone any ideas or had the same issue?
0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12
jamesbonds
First Poster
Options

@weeklyhotels wrote:

Hi Marknorth71,

i have read your whole problem about your Samsung LCD. I am facing the same issue for my  Samsung mobile actually i want to see the extended stay hotels near me but as my LCD display is disappear what should i have to do? if you have found any solution please give me your time. Many thanks

hi if your guarantee is pending you can claim for free repair. Even if you have damaged or braked some thing then its very hard to repair. you have to purchase new one.

0 Likes
marknorth71
Journeyman
Options
Hi, my phone is under warranty but doesn't have any physical damage .....iv been into samsung for 4 days now asking for a copy of the engineer s report and photos of my glass screen alleged broken lcd and front and back pictures of the touchscreen/oled.Today they finally emailed me back saying they believe the evidence is not of high enough quality to support this fault......and they fidnt send any pictures of alleged damage.They are gonna retest my phone and get back to me....all this after a manager told me he spoke with the engineer and read his report and supported his findings (engineer claimed to have opened phone and saw a broken lcd)I think someone has been telling a few little lies........
0 Likes
marknorth71
Journeyman
Options
Would you believe it my phone has been fixed under warranty now....they have put the fault down as image/touchscreen quality.....iv no idea what this means.....but I think its their way of admitting they were wrong with the cracked lcd they first diagnosed and the engineer saw when he open my phone....yeah right....so be careful troops all it not what it appears with samsung repairs Glasgow
0 Likes