Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung 21 ultra.

(Topic created on: 11-12-2021 07:02 PM)
Mbaker
Apprentice
Options
Since the latest update I have lost all my gallery photo albums. How can I get these back 

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Mbaker Downloading should be one of the available by  clicking the Menu Bar (3 dots), unless it is already on your Device.  For more information on Google  photos see this article https://www.alphr.com/download-photos-from-google-photos/ 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
aikugui
Apprentice
Options

Hi, if there is a backup on google photos, try the steps below to recover them from the google photos backup:

Step 1. Download Google Photos program and start it on your Samsung phone, and you'll see the "Trash" item on the left sidebar.

Step 2. Click the item and preview your deleted photos. Select your desired pictures and hit "Restore" to recover them.

If you can't do that, first stop using your phone in case of data overwritten. Then you need to find a pro data recovery software like dr.fone, Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android, phonerescue, etc. to help you recover them back. About the details, you can search online. Usually, they are not free. Good luck to you, and hope this will be your help. 
0 Likes