Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21ultra.

(Topic created on: 10-08-2023 02:06 PM)
jax57
Journeyman
Options
My samsung s21 Ultra has not had a software update since the 1.6.23 does anyone have any info on this I'm sure I'm missing 1 from 1 July?
8 REPLIES 8
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
If you got your phone through a network provider. They normally add network optimisation software to updates.
Some networks are faster at sending out updates than others
If the updates are minor, it's possible they won't send it out so.e months and you just get yhe next

Have you tried using Smartswitch and connect to a computer to see if you can get it this way?

If the phone is imported, you may not get all the updates either. Had this before myself
jax57
Journeyman
Options
It was on contract with 3 its 2yrs old so still new really. I will try on computer thankyou
0 Likes
Members_FmtVfmF
First Poster
Options

Same with me S21 Ultra UK model last update was 1-Jun-2023. Not on any contract. 

0 Likes
jax57
Journeyman
Options
That is exactly what's happened to mine not in contract since May 23 so I'm just waiting to see what happenes in the next couple month but its not on.
0 Likes
ghosti62
First Poster
Options
No July update for either, 3 UK unlocked, updated via smart switch
0 Likes
jax57
Journeyman
Options
I know,but if you read it says we should still get updates.
0 Likes
MrsCovacic
First Poster
Options
Sorry for the dumb question....how do you do it via pc?
0 Likes
thefad3done
Explorer
Options
Go to the samsung website and download and install the smart switch program . https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/mobile-devices/how-to-update-software-using-smart-switch/

Using a cable to your phone and PC, install the program and then open it and use the update function in the program to check for Any new firmware. If there are any, it'll take you through installing it
0 Likes