My storage around 125gb 
My phone keeps lagging i dont know why 
Is there any way to fix that problem 
0 Likes
17 REPLIES 17
Babishko
Big Cheese
Options
I have had a few slight problems after android 12 myself @Mido1311. I have had inconsistent pinch to zoom feature on YouTube and juddering playback on some video apps which is cured just by scrolling the video back to the start and letting it play through again which always works but is a pain.. I guess many of us will have to wait for software updates to cure our little problems.Your problem though seems to affect your overall running of your device and must be a real pain. Hope you get your update to cure this very soon. 👍 👍
cheeky81
Journeyman
Options
Also just wanted yo add this was after samsung to remote control over my phone for over an hour and the issue could not be sorted with clearing certain things and changing settings, they even suggested factory reset which again didn't sort the issue, the only way you will sort it is sending it back to samsung 🙂
KeldWang
Student
Options

My phone has also started to lag after last update. It happens when I wake up the phone, and/or if I watch a video, opens the camera and so on.

Only a reboot will solve it, but not permanently. It will happen again 2-3 times same day.

Mido1311
Explorer
Options
Right same happens with me
Mido1311
Explorer
Options
The problem when you pay soo much to get a good phone and this kind of things happen , my wife have iphone and she never complained
KeldWang
Student
Options

I fully agree. This is a Flagship Phone, and should be the best og the best. But I have had some issues with it especially after updates.

phil981
Pioneer
Options
Try going into display settings and alternating the screen refresh setting. My default is adaptive so I set it to 60hz / standard, and then go back in the menu and set it back to adaptive. This resolves my 'lagging' - for me it's the screen refresh rate giving issues. I assume it's a software issue which will be resolved soon
Mido1311
Explorer
Options
Thanks
0 Likes