Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Ultra HELP !!

(Topic created on: 15-08-2023 05:52 PM)
CB-33
Explorer
Options

Can Anyone Please Help, locked out of phone - forgotton 4 digit pin code ! Have tried for days to do Hard Reset get to Recovery mode using Power & Vol buttons as per all the advice on Google & You tube, SIMPLY NO JOY, have let battery drain so phone powers off then reboot using Buttons..absolutely Nothing..all that happens is phone reboots ( not in Recovery mode) & wants pin code !! which incidentally comes up got to wait over 8 hours !! Also just to point out was only intially setting the phone up & not even got Sim card in yet as was in process of doing Transfer. Totally lost £500+ phone & of no use !! Can anyone tell me another way ?

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
CB-33
Explorer
Options

20230815_175707.jpg

0 Likes
keith30
Maestro
Options
Not much you can do if it's locked, you'll need to phone Samsung support only they can help you.
MorningBlunt
Helping Hand
Options
You're screwed unfortunately.

It'll make a decent paper weight.

MB
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@CB-33: You may wish to try using Find My Mobile to remotely unlock your device, however if you have not progressed past the set up stage then this may not be possible, as the Remote Unlock feature must be toggled on in your settings.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/what-is-find-my-mobile-and-how-can-i-use-it-to-loc...

Alternatively, please contact Samsung Support in your region via samsung.com > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Contact us, and have proof of purchase to hand, and an advisor can arrange for an engineer to unlock the phone for you. 

BLSSDMF
First Poster
Options
If you can not get in to it. It isn't you phone. I lost my s21 and locked it up so no one can use it
0 Likes
CB-33
Explorer
Options

Following contact with Samsung Support, 📞was picked up by Courier & now with TMT first, ?! Latest is..Apparently not under Warranty ! already had to coff up £30 for Inspection, & if reviews of TMT are anything to go by...well...watch this space !

0 Likes