Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

s21 ultra exynos - my opinion

(Topic created on: 18-02-2021 07:01 PM)
tinglish
Hotshot
Options

Hi guys

Just wanted to give my opinion on my s21 ultra exynos version.
So before I got my phone I done a bit of research, I mean spending £1000+ I'd be mad not to.i had concerns about about the overheating issues some people were having and the whole exynos v Snapdragon debate.

But in the end I decided to take the plunge and I got to be honest I'm so glad I did.ok yeah it's expensive but it really is a premium phone,I've had many many phones in the past and this is definitely the most premium of them all.and I love my phones I currently own 4 of them it's an addiction 😅.

Anyway like I said I have the exynos version (UK) and these are my pros and cons.

Pros:
1) battery is pretty solid,I'm currently on 77% battery with 3.5 hours SOT
2)it's super smooth just like my OnePlus 8t which is impressive
3)the display is just beautiful 😍
4)it's packed full of features,so much so I'll probably never even find them all
5)the design build of the phone is beautiful (I have the black one)
6)not had any overheating issues,the phone got warm when I transferred my data over from one of my other phones but I mean warm not "hot"
7)oh yeah the cameras are brilliant,I mean I'm not really one for taking lots of pictures so I'm no expert but definitely the best I've used on a phone.

Cons:
1)no charger/headphones in the box,I mean if you spend this much on a phone Samsung should give you the option to receive one free of charge if you don't have one already.
2)the phone is big,now this can be a pro or con,me personally I like it but just thought I'd put it in cons to fill the space😂

I would also like to give a mention to Samsung customer service who have been brilliant and the Samsung community some helpful people out there 👍.

Anyway that's my thoughts,thank you for coming to my Ted talk 😉
119 REPLIES 119
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
now I am sat here thinking look at all these b*** with there 6.8 inch 120hz & wqhd and 5000mah phones which work with your tablet pen grrrrrr 🤣 I will stick to my s20 for 12 months I WILL do it
0 Likes
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
it all seriousness the s21 ultra is brilliant,I mean if you can get a good trade in 🤷.
see if you can hold out I guess.
me I'm weak can't even say for definite I won't buy another phone this year 😅,but have to say this phone does everything I want and more
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
I am weak although I prefer a smaller phone I like the s21 ultra and it would be here now if it wasn't for my Mrs, she's putting her foot down with it which is fair enough with mine only being 3 months old and the price of the ultra, I could by an s21 6.2 and get away with it as its the same colour and she would not notice it but would not get away with the ultra, so in conclusion the s21 standard isa pointless upgrade so I will slash out on the
s22 ultra next year. I did it with iPhone ages ago, I had an X and really wanted an xs and with it being very similar she never noticed 🤣
0 Likes
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
haha that's brilliant,I think my Mrs would notice,🤔 maybe I'll try it when I get my next phone
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
yea seriously s21 she would not notice I had a new one, as long as its grey or black and around 6.2 inches she would no notice I could even get a pixel 5 she does not care about phones one bit so its got to be a drastic difference, let's just say she had an iPhone 4 before the s10e lol this year i have had an s10 plus, iphone 11, iphone 11 pro, oneplus 8 pro, s20FE and now the good old S20 5G 🤣
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
tablet update if you drop the tablet on your face in bed it hurts a lot and feels like being hit by a fridge freezer and the glass on the screen is very strong its probably the good old gorilla glass vicky victus 🤣
0 Likes
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
😂 that's some good info to know,these are the kind of things people need to know.
so more importantly than any injuries you may of had........the tablet is ok isn't it? 🤣
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
yea thank god the tablets fine got a slight mark on my head but nothing bad, you will see when you get it its a right slab, I like that though it's build like a brick s h i t house, on a serious note only thing that I have noticed as a down side and it's literally only one is the screen is quite reflective but having said that it's bright and you can read outdoors
0 Likes
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
thank god for that haha,yeah I like the look of the design,it kind of looks like iPhone I mean around the sides.
can you adjust the brightness so it's not as bad?.I mean it won't be a deal breaker for me, looking forward to getting it and have a mess around with it.
what's the battery life like ash?
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
yea just blast the brightness and it helps alot, just try to keep the light source behind the tablet, yea it's not a terrible thing just something to note, battery life is very good even with adaptive mode on, just beware 1st day its a bit rubbish but improves very quickly. if you use a 25 w charger it takes less than 90 mins from empty to full, another thing is it vibrates which I have never seen in a tab
0 Likes