Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Ultra camera and other apps crash when device heats up

(Topic created on: 12-02-2021 08:17 AM)
s21 ultra1
Journeyman
Options

Screenshot_20210205-150054_Camera.jpg

Has anyone noticed that scrolling freezes on Facebook and exactly that moment camera (video) does not respond or slows down. I have attached the camera error snapshot too. I have tried wiping cache partition, reseting camera configuration and even repair apps.

I have S21 Ultra..512 GB..16 GB RAM. The device cannot be used for more than 15 mins, post which it heats up and affects performance of almost all apps especially Facebook and Camera. The battery drain accelerates too. Whats the point of high end configuration if the device cant handle basic operations? I am sure it has to do with their pathetic inhouse Exynos processor.

7 REPLIES 7
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Totally wrong, sorry. Facebook is not working because it is not compatible with Android 11. There are many threads about this.
0 Likes
s21 ultra1
Journeyman
Options

Ok..do you have any explanation for camera (hope you have seen the snapshot) and heating issue as well? There are many topics around that too, which proves that the device has some serious concerns. 

Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
See the post from Smiley dated the 11th. Although it doesn't report on the camera as such I believe what he is saying will help with the camera, too.
0 Likes
s21 ultra1
Journeyman
Options

Can you share the link to the post? Let me check if there is something that helps.

0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

I was in the app and found I couldn't link it. Using a browser now, here's the link For all the users suffering battery life issues on S21u... please read on. - Samsung Community

0 Likes
s21 ultra1
Journeyman
Options

Based on the inputs, I did a hard reset of the device and guess what, the problems still persists. Now in addition to Facebook and Camera, Samsung UI crashes too randomly and it happened right while I was typing this message. Samsung has betrayed all its customers by launching untested phones in the market. 

Screenshot_20210217-184659_Chrome.jpg

0 Likes
Partita
Pathfinder
Options

Try factory restart.

0 Likes