Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung s21 ultra

(Topic created on: 13-12-2023 03:10 AM)
Robert Manktelow
First Poster
Options
My camera is really grainy now and not as clear as it used to be is there any advice or anything else I can do to solve this I am upgrading next year so may wait till then but I like photography on this device please helpp
5 REPLIES 5
BenJ439
Apprentice
Options
Dont quote me on this, but i believe this maybe a trick samsung uses to force people to upgrade. I still use my s20 ultra as my work phone along side my s23 ultra, the difference is crazy. But the thing is, i remember my s20 ultra gave way better picture quality when i first bought it.
0 Likes
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
If that was ever proved (and I'm not saying either way here whether you are right or wrong) the lawyers would have a field day 🤣🤣
S24 Ultra
0 Likes
BenJ439
Apprentice
Options
There is videos and posts about it on the web. Apple had been guilty of doing it for a while too
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Try using a good lens cleaner to clean the glass over the cameras. Sometimes just wiping is not enough.
If you have lens protection over the camera lenses. I'd recommend removing this
Might be worth going into the camera settings and scrolling down to reset settings and doing this.
Also going into the phone settings and into the apps section. Find the camera and go into it's storage to clear the cache.
0 Likes
GC74
Navigator
Options
All that and more doesn't work, the camera setup on the S21 ultra sucks.
0 Likes