Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Ultra Battery health low

(Topic created on: 13-02-2021 11:22 AM)
PurpleMonkey
Apprentice
Options
Purchased a Galaxy S21 Ultra on release and right out of the box accubattery is displaying the Battery's rated capacity as 92%. I contact samsung support and all they give me is tips on how to save battery by disabling all the premium features that come with a flagship device. This is shocking. The question is why have i paid top dollar for a device with an advertised battery capacity of 5000mah only to get one with 4500? 

Do Samsung not see this as a problem? 

Has anyone else had this issue? 

any advice would be appreciated 
14 REPLIES 14
_Jonno
Voyager
Options
you mind sharing screen on times
0 Likes
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
I've not used heavily but guessing I could easily get 8-9hours if I used constantly from 100% to 0%

Screenshot_20210222-224606_Device care.jpg

0 Likes
RKKK
Pioneer
Options
I was concerned about the battery quality but no longer bothered, happy with the overall performance of my phone. I've attached data to share.

Screenshot_20210226-122151_AccuBattery.jpg

0 Likes
jdubster2020
Student
Options

My phone has been overheating a couple  times on super fast charge. Was very hot to the touch. Now i get just 4500 at 99%. missing about 300 mah. i am at about 93% efficiency.  Wondering if I should take it to the store because it got hot a few hours a couple times. 

0 Likes
Members_q0TuTAd
First Poster
Options

Have the S21 (not the ultra). Advertised battery capacity is 4000. Useable min 3880 (reported by kernel). AccuBattry battery currently shows 3800. 2 month usage.

Sure that Samsung charges only to 95%. If I charge to 100% aqua battery shows 4.4v. Even for a HVLipo this is a very high voltage. I don't think that it's possible to even charge 5% more.

Even on 85% it charges to 4.2v.

0 Likes