Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Honor Band 6 not connecting to Galaxy S21 FE after One UI 6 update.

(Topic created on: 01-01-2024 04:02 AM)
Abhishek Tripathi
Apprentice
Options

Yesterday, I updated my Galaxy S21 FE to OneUI 6.0 . Interestingly, my honor band 6 has been disconnected from the phone after the update. After multiple attempts, I'm unable to link my Honor Band6 to phone through the Huawei Health app. Huawei health scans the band in available range but fails to connect to it. What could be the issue??

Tried resetting the WiFi and Bluetooth settings,cleared cache for the Huawei App ,reinstalled it from the galaxy store,turned Bluetooth on and off,restarted phone and band both. If anyone has solution to this,please do share.

Also the battery drain has also increased considerably. Replies to this post as solutions are much appreciated.

1000172124.jpg

1000172128.jpg

 #galaxys21fe #honorband6 #oneui6

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Members_F3F9Mdd
Student
Options

Hi

I found a solution on the Huawei forum. First, you need a second phone, where an older version of the Android / oneui is running. There you have to install the Huawei Health app from the Huawei website, and connect the band. Then, you must update the firmware of the band to the latest version, and disconnect. Now, you can reconnect to your main phone.

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Members_F3F9Mdd
Student
Options

Hi

Same happened to me today. App reinstall, device reset did not help... good job Samsung (again).

0 Likes
Solution
Members_F3F9Mdd
Student
Options

Hi

I found a solution on the Huawei forum. First, you need a second phone, where an older version of the Android / oneui is running. There you have to install the Huawei Health app from the Huawei website, and connect the band. Then, you must update the firmware of the band to the latest version, and disconnect. Now, you can reconnect to your main phone.

0 Likes
Abhishek Tripathi
Apprentice
Options

Thanks bro for the solution, it worked. I was about to lose hope and was thinking of getting a new band from some other brand.

I have marked it as solution as it worked for me.

mirkeMaus
Student
Options

i tried that way. can not

0 Likes
mirkeMaus
Student
Options

I ordered another bracelet. In case she doesn't work. Goodbye Samsung.

0 Likes