Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 main camera issue

(Topic created on: 03-02-2021 10:16 PM)
MDaiana
Navigator
Options
Hi. I recently received my S21 and I already noticed a huge problem with the main camera when recording in the dark. The image is soo blurred and terrible quality either on UHD or FHD. Previously I had the S10 and the video quality in the dark it's way better than this one.Does anybody have the same problem? This is how it is or it's a issue with my phone? Thanks
20 REPLIES 20
MDaiana
Navigator
Options
and the videos are worse than photos
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
OK tonight try the same picture with night mode on and you will find a massive difference
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
just hold it as steady as you can it will count for a few seconds then when the pictures taken it will do a couple of tweaks then it comes out with a pretty decent picture
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
videos at night will be worse for them activate the flash
0 Likes
MDaiana
Navigator
Options
yes, I know. night mode is ok. but unfortunately we don't have a night mode when it comes to video recording. I tried to record something yesterday and I was shocked about the bad quality. I was like, no waaay this is not happening.
MDaiana
Navigator
Options
agree with you, but still, I don't think is normal to get this poor quality. Previously I had the S10 and the quality was better ( talking about the night photos)
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
wow ok that's not good then I will try a video in dark on mine tonight and see what comes up I must admit that's something I have never tried since I had this, really hope you get it sorted will let you know later what video looks like
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
ah fair enough I will try it with night mode off tonight and see what it's like, but sounds like the s21 needs a software tweak from what your saying, I doubt it's a faulty unit
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
just been looking through my photos and I have some amazing night shots just need to try the video out as I bet like you said it will be appalling
0 Likes
MDaiana
Navigator
Options
but anyhow you have the S20 so even is not a big difference, I think it's a manufacturer problem or something with my phone
0 Likes