Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 fe

(Topic created on: 17-09-2023 09:02 AM)
robby14
Journeyman
Options
How do I turn on screen and turn off screen when I open and close phone cover ?
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@robby14: I have had a look into this for you, and it isn't possible to set up your Galaxy S21 FE to turn on the screen when your cover is opened. If you head to Settings > Advanced features > Motions and gestures, then you can enable 'Lift to wake' which will turn on your screen when you pick up your phone, and should hopefully serve as a useful workaround. Please be aware that this feature uses the phone's gyroscope, and you will need to lift the phone and tilt it towards you in order for it to work as intended. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
AndrewL
Options

@robby14: Please can you confirm which phone cover your are currently using? 

0 Likes
robby14
Journeyman
Options
Kuafcase
0 Likes
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@robby14: I have had a look into this for you, and it isn't possible to set up your Galaxy S21 FE to turn on the screen when your cover is opened. If you head to Settings > Advanced features > Motions and gestures, then you can enable 'Lift to wake' which will turn on your screen when you pick up your phone, and should hopefully serve as a useful workaround. Please be aware that this feature uses the phone's gyroscope, and you will need to lift the phone and tilt it towards you in order for it to work as intended. 

0 Likes
robby14
Journeyman
Options
Cheers Andrew
0 Likes