Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restart problem

(Topic created on: 27-03-2020 11:26 PM)
Munnam
Student
Options

Hi 

I am using S20 Ultra 5G and facing restart issues twice or thrice in 24 hrs.

Seeking your support for the issue 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Munnam
Student
Options

Dear All

I am facing screen brightness issue after that last update i want to throw this device to bin you can't handle things at once i will prefer iPhone next time i am gona sell this useless overpriced device

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Munnam 

First take a look in Settings , Device Care , Tap on the 3 dots in the top Rh Corner, Advanced and see if Auto Restart is enabled.

If not put your phone in Safe Mode which disables any downloaded apps and leaves the stock ones working and then see what happens.

If it stops then one or more of your apps are potentially causing this. Come out of Safe Mode and start deleting your most recent apps one at a time until it stops.

If it continues in Safe Mode then I'd suggest to back up , remove any relevant Sd card and factory reset.

If that does not help then seek support from a Samsung Experience Store  / Samsung Service Centre or online support.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Solution
Munnam
Student
Options

Dear All

I am facing screen brightness issue after that last update i want to throw this device to bin you can't handle things at once i will prefer iPhone next time i am gona sell this useless overpriced device
0 Likes