Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One UI 6 landed

(Topic created on: 08-12-2023 09:33 PM)
Motty2012
Pathfinder
Options
Well it's just arrived on my wife's S21FE unlocked version purchased from Samsung in the UK. Nothing yet on my unlocked S21 ultra. She's bragging 😂😂😂

9 REPLIES 9
ciro84uk23
Journeyman
Options
I also got the updated today on my s21 fe but dolby atmos keeps turning off randomly she have the same issue
0 Likes
Motty2012
Pathfinder
Options
Not sure yet. It's downloading now
sye101
First Poster
Options
Just updated on a54 and now having massive WiFi connection issues, on and off and very weak signal
0 Likes
keith30
Maestro
Options
I pray for you, there's a lot of bugs in it! Iv'e had a few
0 Likes
Motty2012
Pathfinder
Options
I've not got it yet 😂
0 Likes
seb223
Apprentice
Options
hey I am also in the UK I still haven't got it when do you think it is going to be coming out. Everyone first said 20 November but that didn't happen the it was early December but that hasn't happened so when do you think it is going to come out. Or am I the only person who still hasn't got it yet (I also have s21 ultra and unlocked)
0 Likes
seb223
Apprentice
Options
hey I am also in the UK I still haven't got it when do you think it is going to be coming out. Everyone first said 20 November but that didn't happen the it was early December but that hasn't happened so when do you think it is going to come out. Or am I the only person who still hasn't got it yet (I also have s21 ultra and unlocked)
0 Likes
Members_YOM0mee
First Poster
Options

Hi, I'm waiting also in Romania, unlocked s21 ultra

0 Likes
seb223
Apprentice
Options
just got it now
0 Likes