Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One UI 6.1 on S21 Ultra

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
Babishko
Big Cheese
Options
I don't know if I am late or early with this news good people, but OneUI 6.1 is dropping on my EE S21 Ultra as I compose this post.

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Babishko   Hope it has gone well  for you. Some  of us have had One Ui 6.1 on the  S21 Ultra for around a  week.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Babishko
Big Cheese
Options
Thanks for that information @JAMES4578. I do not follow this forum as often as I used to, so I wasn't even aware that the update was available for my 21U. I only use it when my 23U is on charge to be honest, but it is great to see that Samsung are still giving it some software love, and that is now on the same basic software as all the latest android flagships.
I have had zero problems with the update so far thankfully, indeed I have just learned how to cut and paste images from photo to photo. This is something I was not aware was on my 23U, so any day that you learn something useful is a day well spent I feel.
0 Likes
keith30
Maestro
Options
I think your late by now but that is mostly cos of the network provider who you use.
Babishko
Big Cheese
Options
Indeed Keith. Still, as the saying goes, 'better late than never'.. 😅👍
0 Likes
keith30
Maestro
Options
Yeah, I just updated to Ui6.1 this week and spent yesterday trying out some of the AI features.
mehome
First Poster
Options
It's slowed everything down on my s22 ultra and is driving me mad!
0 Likes