Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just updated to one UI5.1

(Topic created on: 27-06-2023 06:33 PM)
Spoonypuma
Student
Options
And now marvel dnap no longer loads it just crashes straight away I have cleared cache and data and still no luck 
5 REPLIES 5
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Best to contact the developers of the app as they need to offer support. Having said that the reviews on Play Store seem to confirm it's a buggy app that crashes a lot.
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Spoonypuma  whilst there may be  a specific issue with the app it is advisable to wipe the cache partition after updates.  Follow these steps:

1. Turn off the device.
2. Connect To Computer or plug in USB-C Headphones , Press and hold the Volume Up key and then press and hold the Power key
3. When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
4.  Wait until the  Android system recovery menu options  appear.
5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
6. Press Power key to select.
7. Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
8. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
9. Press the Power key to restart the device.

can also repair apps from the same Recovery Menu.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Spoonypuma
Student
Options
Thanks guys I tried it but no luck look like its just not gonna work at least rest of phone is OK
0 Likes
RetroRampage
Pioneer
Options
Check app reviews. Ppl will complain if their app unexpectedly crashes. Could be a fault in the app, not ur phone
0 Likes
AlexLdn
Voyager
Options
This is probably due to the app not been updated to support last update. A lot of apps do that if they haven't been updated to support the last version of Android. Hope they will update it soon so it will work for you
0 Likes