Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet very slow

(Topic created on: 14-03-2021 09:14 PM)
LMK
Pioneer
Options
I have noticed when I try searching for something it takes some time to get on with it. I wonder if the phone struggles with WiFi. Sometimes the phone just says no connection! It is definitely not my WiFi signal. 
0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12
LMK
Pioneer
Options
It happens on both WiFi and mobile signal. samsung Internet just doesn't work consistently anymore. it must have been one of the last updates.
0 Likes
ladyjane1969
First Poster
Options

I'm getting the same, I've swapped my Sims and tried them in other phones as well but the issue is the same. Download speed is stuck are 1mb if that. 

0 Likes
Littlxr
Journeyman
Options

Did anyone find a viable fix for this!? I'm also having this issue. WiFi and data are both slow on my Galaxy S21 Ultra, but work perfectly fine on all other devices. I only bought this phone this week, and have updated to the latest available software version.

Resets don't help permanently, only temporarily. A reset of my network settings seems to resolve the problem until I set my connections back up and switch between them. I find that my Internet speed plummets mainly when switching between WiFi and data, and it then continues to be slow for a long time after. Apps load slower, Internet loads slower, videos and files send/receive slower. This is only on my S21 Ultra. My Oneplus works perfectly on both connections every time.

Utterly unacceptable for a device of this cost, and needs to be rectified immediately. But the fact that I see forum posts like this from months ago is very, very disheartening. 

0 Likes