Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to fix micro-scratches on a Samsung Phone?

(Topic created on: 12-09-2021 12:06 PM)
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Any way to undo the above issue? Typed into Google, but you get all sorts of crazy tutorials. So, I thought before trying them out (if I even should try them out!), can anyone here recommend how to get rid of micro-scratches?
10 REPLIES 10
_Jonno
Voyager
Options
Honestly you won't get far without ruining the oleophobic coating. If it really bothers you maybe get care+ insurance and get the screen replaced if you drop it by "accident"
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
I have OCD when it comes to this, don't let anyone near any of my phones... especially children... I've banned games from my phone so that they have no excuses to touch my phones.

The only thing I can say is get a decent case and decent screen protector... and if you ever go on the beach... avoid sand grains getting into the spaces between your phone and case otherwise it will scratch up your phone.

My phones are well kept and always in a case but still... microscopic marks just come.
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Is that with a screen protector on (getting microscopic)? If so, what screen protector do you use? I'm still looking for a way to remove them though...
0 Likes
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
Oh the microscopic marks was reference to the back of the phone. The back of the phone always seems to get a mark some how... very very tiny things... it probably won't be noticed by the majority but I have an eye for this kind of stuff lol.
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Hmm... I have only one on the front of my screen and my OCD is kicking badly lol. I'm definitely going to buy a screen protector now, but I still would like a reliable way to remove these 😥...
0 Likes
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
On your new S21?
0 Likes
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
... 🤫. I think it happened when I dropped my phone onto my laminate floor at trouser pocket height. It hit nothing sharp, but still, I believe that is how it happened...
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
My phone gets very well looked after, I can't do with case or screen protectors and I never put in pockets with keys, I never put it face down, mine is the basic s21 so the back never gets scratched even with look after it very well it still has a couple or micro scratches nothing too silly and to be honest to find them you have to look at them at the right angle under a lamp or the sun, doesn't really bother me, it used to in the past and I have tried everything once they there they there, its something I have to live with if I don't want a screen protector. I believe absolutely nothing gets rid of them once they there
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Nice, thanks for the tips 👍. You're right; only when meticulously analysing my phone is when I notice said microscopic scratch. But, it's not noticeable at all with day to day usage 😃.