Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extremely distorted audio in Bluetooth calls

(Topic created on: 22-12-2022 12:38 PM)
Members_pviDZbl
First Poster
Options

I'm facing a very strange issue on my S21 for the last week or so. Until then, bluetooth working perfectly with all my devices, however, last week I started to notice a very noisy distorsion when using my bluetooth headphones in a call, both trough Teams or a phone call. 

I thought it was a headphones' problem, but I tryed with 4 different bluetooth devices (headphones, Jabra speakers and car BT) and I'm still getting this extremely distorted sound that makes impossible to use them for a call.

Bluetooth works for audio, although I had to disable A2DP hardware offload since some devices stopped working also for playing BT music.

I've restarted the phone, repaired the BT and I even performed a factory reset with no luck

Any ideas?  

2 REPLIES 2
randt
First Poster
Options

I am experiencing the same issue on S21 Ultra now. Did you find a solution by any chance?

0 Likes
Mackylos
First Poster
Options

Bro this is by far the worst experience I have had with any phone ever. Paid over 1k and bought it specifically for the cameras which have a horrible hardware issue where the main camera cannot focus unless I shake the phone. I have the Bluetooth distortion problem as well in calls making it unusable. Also I tried calling Samsung tons of times while the phone was under still warranty and it was literally Impossible to get it fixed here in Jamaica. Kept giving me a number for some place that was impossible to reach. So yea two of the most important things....namely the camera and calls don't work on this flagship. 

0 Likes