Apprentice
Options
My emails have stopped how do I reboot?
Thanks 
6 REPLIES 6
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hold power button with volume down button together, until the phone powers off itself.
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Are you getting a prompt to enter your password for your email app @jeasea 

I ask as I get this sometimes as this stops my emails and won't accept my known password so I end up having to delete the email account off the phone, and then turn the phone Off and then back On and then enter my password.

I use the Samsung email app.

This only happens very occasionally. 

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
jeasea
Apprentice
Options
I uninstall it a install it that didn't help I switched my phone on n off that didn't help, I can't think why my email not full iv deleted ones iv checked im baffled
Thanks for your reply
0 Likes
jeasea
Apprentice
Options
Yes did that will try again, not sure why my emails stopped working thanks for reply
AndrewL
Options

@jeasea: If you are currently not receiving new emails, try signing in to the account via a browser app (Samsung Internet or Chrome) to see if your inbox is populating as expected. If it is, swipe from the top of the screen to the bottom, then again to enlarge the Quick Panel, and make sure that Sync is enabled. Before I can provide further troubleshooting steps, please confirm which app you're using to access your emails e.g Samsung Email, Outlook, Gmail etc. 

0 Likes
jeasea
Apprentice
Options
Thanks ill try that, or I'll get my daughter to 😁
0 Likes