Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We want S9 to re-release with latest specifications

(Topic created on: a month ago)
SUNNE
Apprentice
Options
Hello Samsung.

This is Sunil Amancha, a Samsung hardcore phone lover. At present, I'm using Note 10 previously I used S9 before that J6. Due to battery issue, I'd like to change my phone from Note 10 to another Samsung phone but at present, there are no Samsung phones which impresses me.

I love compact phones like the S9/Note 10, but the Ultra series are very huge to carry. Can we expect a compact phone just like s9 or Note 10 with curved edges? 

I'm thinking of going for Moto Edge Pro or Ultra/Google Pixel/Sony Xperia But my Heart not letting me go. Please come with a compact(slim and curved edges) just like the s9 or Note 10 the sales will go high.

Thanks,

SUNIL.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hi

Have you checked the smaller s24 or s24 plus?

Quiet some good offers going at least here in the UK.

And with 7 years OS you are set for a long time.
"WI-FI went down for five minutes, so I had to talk to my family.
They seem like nice people"
0 Likes
SUNNE
Apprentice
Options
Hi,

Yeah I have checked all the mobiles but nothing is coming closer to my expectations (S9 /Note 10). The screen is not good as note 10 and there are no curved edge screen.
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@SUNNE  Do not  think there is much chance of your wishes being met.  There is more demand for larger phones nowadays due to consumer demand (with mobiles in some cases replacing larger devices) and the need to fit in more components.  other than the S24 do you have any interest in Flip phones?  Some information here https://www.samsung.com/uk/mobile-phone-buying-guide/what-screen-size/ 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
S24+
0 Likes