Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dual-SIM not ringing

(Topic created on: 04-07-2022 09:19 PM)
S21-User
Explorer
Options

Hi,

Since the June update, my dual SIM setup is no longer working correctly. I have been using a German Vodafone and a US T-mobile SIM together for two years and both worked fine. Since a couple of weeks, the phone no longer rings when both SIMs are enabled. I can still make calls without problems and when I use the SIM individually,  they also work.

Neither VF nor Samsung support had any ideas how to fix this problem. I tried a factory reset with no change. When I put the SIMs into my old S10, they work normally. That phone is still on the May SW update.

Please let me know if there are any suggestions. Is there a way to uninstall the last update?

Thanks!

Steve

23 REPLIES 23
Members_zgfd8Ve
First Poster
Options

Bought a S21 FE 5G couple of days ago. I have two sim cards. One is local (COSMOTE Greece) the other one is T-Mobile US. The phone does not ring when someone calls me.

I have done factory reset, change VoLTE as well as other suggestions here but only works when the second sim is removed. 

This is extremely annoying since I need the dual sim capability. 

0 Likes
EternalRewardsJesus
Apprentice
Options

Great job Samsung! After the Sept 28, 2022  update (1 day before hurricane Ian hit and ruined our area here in SW Florida) my Samsung cell is now ringing normally. It rings on 5g, 4g, and 3g. Hooray!!

0 Likes
EternalRewardsJesus
Apprentice
Options

Great job Samsung! After the Sept 28, 2022  update my Samsung is now ringing normally. It rings on 5g, 4g, and 3g. Yee haw!!

0 Likes
Dk360
First Poster
Options

in the same situation.

i have s21 ultra5g tried COSMOTE (Greece)  

physical sim with t-mobile eSIM.

dual sim setting not working 

any suggestions?

or should I just get an iPhone 

0 Likes