Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Boost Question ref YouTube

(Topic created on: 05-10-2023 09:38 AM)
GuzziBoy
Voyager
Options
Hi, just wanting to know if there is a Boost of 4 months free YouTube premium with the purchase of the S9+ tablet. I got mine yesterday and quickly set up Disney with no problem. then had a look at the YouTube offer and sure enough it showed up as available. So i selected my device and got a Code but it just takes me to the YouTube Premium reg page and says first payment will be November 4th 2023. so not 4 months then. All I can think off is that I had 4 months free last yr when I bought my Z Fold 4 and they dont let you do it again. Any ideas greatly recieved thanks.
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
In the small print you will see if you have had premium before or used a promotion for premium before
You are not eligible for this promotion
I too last year was in a situation to get YouTube Premium. But because I had been subscribed to youTube Premium. I was not eligible.
It's annoying, but that's the rules of the third party company doing the promotion
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@GuzziBoy: I appreciate that this may come as a disappointment, however I can confirm that the YouTube Premium boost offer is only available to new YouTube premium customers. 

0 Likes
GuzziBoy
Voyager
Options
Ha OK thanks guys for the info. Maybe I should use a different Google account and see if I could be as clever as them in blocking me lol. Cheers
0 Likes