Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera

(Topic created on: 04-10-2023 05:42 PM)
mumma40
First Poster
Options
Anyone having issue with s21 fe camera? Mine is slow shutting and makes images. Have cleared crèche and reset camera settings , however no better.
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I would double check for any available software updates and if they're are none them send your feedback via your Samsung Members App and await a response @mumma40 

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
mumma40
First Poster
Options
I looked for updates and did cleared all data for camera. However this device is only 3 weeks old and have had issues since day one eith battery , ui one home running for 9 hours in the background still waiting for samsung to sort this now my camera. Thanks for the advice. Wonder if I have a faulty phone
0 Likes
AtshaamY
Options

Hi @mumma40 

I'd like you to run a Diagnostics Test on your S21 FE. Open the Members app (this app is usually preinstalled on the phone, but you can also install the app from the Play Store if you don't have it) > Tap on Support (bottom right) > Phone diagnostics > Camera. Test both the Front and Rear cameras, you will then be asked to review the quality of the camera. Based on the quality of the camera, you will then be given the next steps and the options that you could take to fix the issue should you need further help.

AtshaamY

0 Likes