Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Apps broken after update

(Topic created on: 23-03-2021 08:30 PM)
Pandasaur
Student
Options

So my nighthawk app and speed test app as well as a couple others will not even let me click on them after this update and I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it still won't work at all and I use them frequently so it's a little perturbing

191 REPLIES 191
jeb1011
Journeyman
Options
this doesn't work. I've been trying to do it for the last 30 mins and it won't update just get notifications of pending until it resets back to the update option again
0 Likes
DanNicApe
First Poster
Options

Thanks, that was the solution to the problem :smiling-face:

0 Likes
Ros53
Apprentice
Options
It's worked for me I just went into play store and updated it and chrome
0 Likes
Members_WgcRBji
First Poster
Options

Thanks very much you're a star 👊

0 Likes
n1que
Apprentice
Options
same here apps keep closing- really annoying...
0 Likes
Stoney2069
First Poster
Options

YOOO Thanks your a life saver thought I was gonna loose some of my data, it😎 worked!!!

0 Likes
Jason2288
First Poster
Options
i have the same with gmail, outlook and amazon music. havent tried all the apps but it just started last night
0 Likes
JamesCKelsall
Voyager
Options
Please follow this guide, which includes alternative options for those who are experiencing the same issues you are having - https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s21-series/permanent-fix-for-app-crashes-available/td-p/3...
0 Likes
jeb1011
Journeyman
Options
yeah that gives me links to the same updates on Google play that I've been trying to use for that last 2 hrs and they don't work. pending until it resets back to the update option.....
0 Likes
jeb1011
Journeyman
Options
3hrs I've been trying to update and this is all I'm getting

Screenshot_20210323-205845_Google Play Store.jpg

Screenshot_20210323-205809_Google Play Store.jpg

0 Likes