Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 12 problems

(Topic created on: 11-12-2021 03:06 AM)
Android 12 problems
First Poster
Options

After updating to Android 12, some features are not working properly. For instance, my music widget is not working on my lock screen. My fingerprint is not working. My battery drains faster and my phone freezes. Anybody else have problems like this. I tried to contact samsung but the wait is ridiculous. 

11 REPLIES 11
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
It should also be noted that Android is Google technology, not Samsung's. Most social media apps have been affected in one way or another by the update to 12. It's not surprising because people had big problems with 11. Go to Google play and read the reviews to see what I mean. It seems the developers don't care about their users. At some stage older phones will get replaced so they will HAVE to address the problem ultimately but in the meantime, they just don't care and somehow this is Samsung's fault? I beg to differ.
Android 12 problem
First Poster
Options

I got an s21 ultra and this morning I was prompted to download updates. I did so, and now my screen keeps turning On/Off, draining my battery. To be clear it is just turning on and off my screen not the the phone. I did the clear cache diagnostics and the repair app diagnostics but no luck.

0 Likes