Support

Open search

The Introduce Yourself Thread

Highlighted

Figured we should have a thread like this.

Hi all! I'm AntS. :smiling-face-with-sunglasses:

I've worked for Samsung since 2014: starting on t'phone in the frontline Mobile/Tablets Tech Support team, moving on to the Online Shop Support team, then to the Social Media team, where I spent most of my time...  and which is how I ended up here.

My hobbies include reading (I might be a bit of a bibliophile), writing, drawing/design, the odd bit of rambling with my Dad, and despairing at the state of modern football (apart from at Lionel Messi - whom I might have a little mancrush on...)

I'm a Fantasy, sci-fi, comic book, and Saturday-morning cartoon geek. Love stuff like Lord of The Rings, Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Blade Runner, Doctor Who, Star Trek, Supernatural, Babylon 5. Big fan of Transformers - the original '80s Generation 1 stuff rather than Bayformers.

(LOL. And I love that RyanM's introduction thread for me was liked by someone called @Bangtidy1991. Oosh! :keithlemon: )

Say "Hello!" to the Community in The Introduce Yourself Thread.

513 REPLIES 513
Highlighted

Hi @David0119 , Welcome to The Community!

Just checking you followed the  procedure as described   on page 10-11 of manual  Q7F Manual   in particular:

When connecting the Invisible Connection, use a Bending Cover to prevent the cable of the Invisible Connection from being bent at a 90 degree angle. Failure to do so may cause damage to the cable.When connecting the Invisible Connection, pay attention to the shapes of its connectors so that they are connected correctly. Failure to do so may cause product malfunction.After connecting the Invisible Connection, wind the remaining cable around the Invisible Connection tube. Just winding or leaving the remaining cable as it is may cause damage to the cable.When connecting the Invisible Connection, be careful not to twist the cable of the Invisible Connection. Failure to do so may cause performance degradation to the TV or damage to the cable.   

However I take it this was connected originally and worked ok.

If not issue you could try disconnecting cable and powering off TV for 5 minutes before trying again,  see other information in this thread https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/tv/one-connect-box-error 

You may though need to contact Samsung support on this :  https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/ 

Highlighted

Nice introduction portal.

I work with Unichrone as a Professional Training Content Writer. We provide training solutions to many corporate aspirants all around the world.

Highlighted
Observer

Hi.

Samsung user for phones and tv.  Have a ue49mu6470 with xbox one, bt tv youview and sony dav dz260 home theatre.  Recently added sony ht-sf200 soundbar, but now tv turning on randomly.  Any advice appreciated.  Tried turning off cec etc but still randomly switching on

Thanks in advance.

Highlighted

@Nemosam wrote:

Hi.

Samsung user for phones and tv.  Have a ue49mu6470 with xbox one, bt tv youview and sony dav dz260 home theatre.  Recently added sony ht-sf200 soundbar, but now tv turning on randomly.  Any advice appreciated.  Tried turning off cec etc but still randomly switching on

Thanks in advance.

Hi @Nemosam Actual questions tend to be better in the appropriate section such as Tv , however I will  answer here.

I would suggest the folllowing:

Cycle the Tv: Disconnect from the mains and disconnect external devices for at least a few minutes and then  turn Tv on again. Do not connect other Devices at this stage.

Reset Tv to Factory Settings:  Settings - Support - Self Diagnosis - Reset

Once Tv is set up put into Stand by  and then connect External Devices.

Now Reset setup (Settings - System - Start Setup) and see if this makes difference.  If still issue you could try turning of CEC again.

Observer

Hi,  I do not normally go to forums, but I have been having some issues with my note phones as of late and I figured that I better register and get to the bottom of it.  I came from iphone 3.5 years ago and am about to go back because of the issues, hope I can get a little help, thanks guys

Highlighted
First Poster

Hello all, I'm a new member, trying to get help on my new Bluray Writer SC-506CB.

Highlighted

Hi @DallasWilly52 and @demonspike and welcome to the Samsung Community!

To get help with your Samsung products, it may help to find a similar topic on the relevant product board, or create a new post on the relevant board with the details of your issue.

Hope this helps!

Highlighted

Hi

Highlighted

Hi @kingvinczi, and welcome aboard!

Highlighted
First Poster
Hello
Top Liked Authors