Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what a scam

(Topic created on: 09-01-2021 07:10 AM)
evilmonkey77
Journeyman
Options
So after receiving emails to say my cashback is verified then its on its way yesterday I got a text to say it was payed but might take a couple days. I wake up this morning to see that there is a so called problem and needs to be verified again. Samsung pay the money you promise or don't run the promotion. 
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
weman
First Poster
Options
they said this about the watch when I went to members to claim it it was lies
0 Likes
bigwelshmatt
First Poster
Options

I bought two S6 lite tablets so was looking forward to getting £130 back because of the extra £30 when you buy more than one device. Because I only filled out one claim with the two devices (it wasn't very clear at the time) on the one receipt they said that I didn't qualify for the second £50 plus £30.

I find this extremely petting. I will not be buying from Samsung again (anytime soon).

evilmonkey77
Journeyman
Options
I totally agree with you. I think if they gonna do cash back then they should take it off the bill or give to you straight away. none of this 30 days jumping through hoops bull
supersat
First Poster
Options
I've had bad experience with £1000 cash back, as calling Samsung told they cannot see this promotion repeatedly. Then time expires, then sending all information data requests as exception told its declined.
What's my fault??? It was not my doing to time out
0 Likes