Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung a71

(Topic created on: 08-01-2021 07:27 PM)
nic2021
Student
Options
I have a a71 and it will not let me connect my phone to the TV even with the correct leads USB type c any help 
4 REPLIES 4
AndrewL
Options

@nic2021: If you're looking to screen mirror to your TV using the Galaxy A71, and if you have a compatible smart TV, then I recommend using Smart View. To proceed, make sure your phone and TV are connected to the same Wi-fi network, then swipe from the top of the screen to the bottom, then again to enlarge the Quick Panel, and select Smart View from the available options. This will display all available connection options nearby, so you can select your TV, enter a PIN if prompted, and you should be good to go. For further connectivity options, please check the link below.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/tv-audio-video/what-is-screen-mirroring-and-how-do-i-use-it-with-...

0 Likes
nic2021
Student
Options
I have a Hdmi cable and a USB type c and when I plug it in to the TV nothing comes up would the instructions you have just said work
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@nic2021: The A71 doesn't support a connection using a HDMI/USB converter, therefore I'd recommend a wireless connection if possible. 

0 Likes
SirStottalot
Pathfinder
Options
Unfortunately it's a bummer. Theoretically any Android phone after Android 7 is meant to work with TV mirroring via type C to HDMI adapter.
Unfortunately my A71 wouldn't either. Now Smart View is OK but depending on you want to use it for. If you're wanting to mirror games to a bigger screen then that's a no go. Too much lag.
0 Likes