Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

View READ messages on stock email app (Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G)

(Topic created on: 18-01-2022 06:15 PM)
Julz89
First Poster
Options

Hello, I need assistance - i would LOVE to see READ emails in my inbox. Im using the stock email app on my phone (Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G). Once i read the email (did not delete) it no longer appears on my inbox. Any one have ideas how to reappear/show those emails? I only see it when i log into the website.

¡Gracias! Julz

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@Julz89: That's a strange one. Are the emails removed from your inbox immediately after reading them? Can you try opening the Email app > Tap the 3 lines in the top left > Tap the cog in the top right of the pop up window > Select your account > Sync Period, and set this to 'All Time' to see if this helps? 

Julz89
First Poster
Options

OMG thank you!!! It worked BUT it's brought emails back from 2019 😳 I'll go through and delete as I go through them but my READ emails appear now. Thank you!!

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Julz89: That's great to hear! If the sudden influx of emails is unwanted, you can always head back into the Email settings via the steps provided above, and set your Sync Period to something a bit more manageable via the list of options. Glad I could be of help, though. :smiling-face: