Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Unauthorised charge on Samsung pass

(Topic created on: 17-02-2022 08:48 AM)
Tee3
Apprentice
Options

I added my card details on Samsung pass. Same minute I got a debit notification from my bank stating I've made a transaction of $50 charged to SAMSUNG ELECTRONIC SCHWALBACH AM DE.
I read here some people were charged the same and it was reversed after a week.
It's been a month now since I was debited and the money has not been reversed

19 REPLIES 19
Solution
Tee3
Apprentice
Options

All I did was post the issue here. I think it is an automated process that verifies the card and reverses the money after a while. The time it takes to reverse the fund is different per country. For some it took few weeks, for me it took over a month.

Ana2022
Journeyman
Options

Gracias. 

0 Likes
Zimri124
Apprentice
Options

Please the same issue is happening to me

Arie R
First Poster
Options

Today I have the same unauthorized transaction on my card with the name "SAMSUNG ELECTRONIC SCHWALBACH AM DE". I don't even come from EU. this is outrageous. 

0 Likes
zahoor
Apprentice
Options
Zeenat time pass u will b get
0 Likes
zahoor
Apprentice
Options
U know thay r time pass and fun with u thay will give u back
0 Likes
zahoor
Apprentice
Options
And u know how to play with them like usual
0 Likes
Tasiko
First Poster
Options

Hello.

I have the same issue here. I wrote down my debit card number in the Samsung Pass, then registered it and got charged with 1$. Did anybody get money back?

Thanks

0 Likes
Transactions
First Poster
Options

I have the same charges on my Visa card with RBC Bank in Canada, and called them, they only can cover up to 100 days, however I was charges since Jan of 2022 multiple amount as small as $5.99 and as big as $26.79 every month at least 3 transactions, now i changed the card, would the merchant Samsung Electronics Schwalbach and Samsung Electronic X be responsible and refund the victims?

0 Likes
buckers23
First Poster
Options
Iv been deducted £58. How do I get it back
0 Likes