Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unauthorized Transaction

(Topic created on: 24-01-2024 12:46 AM)
MMateen
Apprentice
Options

Samsung Electronics DEU has deducted an amount from my bank account, and I am unsure of the reason for this charge of CAD13.18. Could you please advise on how to stop or reverse this payment?

0 Likes

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Best advice is to call your Banks Customer Service and advise them a transaction has happened that hasn't been authorised by you. 

They'll then investigate and return the funds if theybfind in your favour @MMateen 

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

View solution in context

Solution
MMateen
Apprentice
Options

Yes, I contacted my bank regarding the unauthorized transaction and also reached out to Samsung Electronics customer service to report the issue. Both entities are currently investigating. Thank you for your response and for sharing your valuable insights with me.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Solution
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Best advice is to call your Banks Customer Service and advise them a transaction has happened that hasn't been authorised by you. 

They'll then investigate and return the funds if theybfind in your favour @MMateen 

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Solution
MMateen
Apprentice
Options

Yes, I contacted my bank regarding the unauthorized transaction and also reached out to Samsung Electronics customer service to report the issue. Both entities are currently investigating. Thank you for your response and for sharing your valuable insights with me.

0 Likes