Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Unable to add a Bixby routine

(Topic created on: 23-11-2022 04:38 AM)
jaspreet4u
Apprentice
Options

I've a Note 10. I am trying to add a Bixby routine, however the 'Next' button is greyed out. Bixby routine toggle is already 'ON' in advanced features and quick panel. Please suggest. I've tried this with multiple routines. Even when I try to edit, I get the same issue.

Path- Add routine > If > +Wake up time > 

Screenshot_20221116-093202_Bixby Routines.jpg

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
KevP79
Voyager
Options
Is your bixby related apps upto date?
(Galaxy store app update section)

Is the screen always plain black like that? mine has a IF and THEN section in the upper and lower sections of the screen.

You could try clearing your resent apps list,
Then press and hold the routines app icon until a bubble pops up, press the small (i) in the top right corner, scroll down to storage in the app properties section and clear the cache.

My next button is disabled/dimmed until I complete the routine (the IF and THEN section) as shown in the screenshot.

I hope you figure it out, best of luckScreenshot_20221116-054138_Bixby Routines.jpgScreenshot_20221116-060413_Bixby Routines_1000000370_1668578662.jpg
0 Likes
jaspreet4u
Apprentice
Options

Thanks for the response. I've already cleared cache, and data. I get this screen of if, then as well. After that I also get to select a condition, but thereafter the next button is greyed out.

I do not see any update available for Bixby routines.

0 Likes
Solution
jaspreet4u
Apprentice
Options
Figured out.
I had to disable "Don't keep activities" in Developer options and that solved the issue.
0 Likes