Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Took folders out of secure folder and they have gone missing

(Topic created on: 04-03-2022 07:03 PM)
AChev
Apprentice
Options

Hello

I have just switched from an S20 to an S22. As I was transferring my files using Smart Switch I thought it would be quicker to take folders (they were pics and videos) out of Secure Folder so that I could re-install and put them right back in SF on the new phone without having to go through each pic/videos individually.

Problem is that I can't find the files anywhere! Not in the gallery or downloads. Where do they go back to?

Some where Instagram photos, some were screenshots etc. They are not shown in individual gallery folders either. 

Thanks 

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
Eleanor
First Poster
Options

1. Try check your Secure Folder settings and go to backup and restore settings. Then select the Samsung Notes apps & restore your files. Or

2. Check your samsung cloud files / One Notes files & select backup and restore settings. Or

3. Open your tablet / device settings,  select the Samsung Notes app & select backup and restore settings. 

#My missing files have been restored after I've done with all those 3 steps. Hopefully it works on you guys too. Goodluck

0 Likes