Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Suggestions & Ideas Thread (for software-based features/apps for mobile, tablets, & wearables)

(Topic created on: 13-02-2023 08:06 PM)
AntS
Options

Hi all! :smileyhappy:

If you have any suggestions for features or apps, then please share them with us here.

285 REPLIES 285
Adi0
Big Cheese
Options

Please make using of gestures to open in split full screen - for example YouTube, video player etc - so that app always opens in the top screen. OneUi 5.0 ruined because when using gestures for split screen - from full screen, it always opens full screen app in the bottom window instead top. It makes no sense. I don't want to continue watching YouTube video on the bottom half of the screen.

Please return clipboard when tapping on the text alongside copy/paste etc.

Please make extra dim not show up when screen recording.

Please make using of gestures to open in split full screen - for example YouTube, video player etc - so that app always opens in the top screen. OneUi 5.0 ruined because when using gestures for split screen - from full screen, it always opens full screen app in the bottom window instead top. It makes no sense. I don't want to continue watching YouTube video on the bottom half of the screen.

Please return clipboard when tapping on the text alongside copy/paste etc.

Please add an option to set Samsung Members language.

#Galaxy Watch5 #Galaxy Watch4

Please add an option to measure stress with a loading screen or some percentage like all other measurements have it.

Also option to to not only ask questions but everything else from the members app - other products. I have to go to wearables app to send those...

Hello, is there a way to measure snoring on GW 4 without the phone charging nearby like on the GW 5?

#Galaxy Watch5 #Galaxy Watch4 #Galaxy Watch3 #Galaxy Watch Active2 #Galaxy Watch Active

Please add a loud envoirement warning to Galaxy watches like Apple watches have 

Thanks on the help! S24 Ultra owner.
0 Likes
Adi0
Big Cheese
Options

Should I share each separately?

Should I share these into Samsung Members too? 

@AntS

Bixby routines - Please add an option for example when galaxy buds are connected to add widget to the homescreen.

#Galaxy Buds2 Pro #Galaxy Buds2 #Galaxy Buds pro #Galaxy Buds live #Galaxy Buds+

Please add an option to save settings to Samsung cloud. 

Please add a warning to all galaxy buds that the noise around the user is too high like ipods have. Also slide to increase volume.

Please add track ABC list to playlists in Samsung music 

Please allow us to use eye comfort shield whenever we turn it on and how we'd like to without schedule or adaptive mode - like it use to work. And please return the slider more up like it was in the horizontal mode without the need to scroll.

Please add Mark as unread to chat and sms/MMS.

0 Likes
Adi0
Big Cheese
Options

Slow-motion videos have no sound in the Samsung Gallery but when I open them in anything else or send them to someone else they do. Here I've recorded screen to show you that in the Samsung Gallery there's no sound but when I open the same video inside the Samsung Video player it has a sound. 

Yup I can't upload videos to Samsung forums. Another bug. 

0 Likes
mrbird077
Apprentice
Options

A very very simple thing that is missing in the Samsung Notes:

Please add "Paste as plain text" to the notes writing when pasting texts.

Currently, whenever I copy the texts from Wikipedia (or any web pages), the formatting of the texts will also be copied. This is very annoying as most of the time the formatting messed up the paragraph or the spacing.

buk1t
Apprentice
Options

Hello! I've recently gone through with the latest update for Samsung on my phone, and I'm really not liking these new notification icons :(. They used to be smaller and more minimalistic. I would like it if they implemented a way to customize your notifications, whether you want them big or small.

jwag68
First Poster
Options

Creating internal links in Samsung notes - either within a note to another page in the same note, or to a page in another note

0 Likes
Adi0
Big Cheese
Options

Is anybody even reading this? 

TynMahn
Pioneer
Options

Porbably not.  If they actually cared, they wouldn't make it so difficult to provide feedback in the first place.

Also - SAMSUNG.  You stupid browser is still messed up in dex:  Screenshot_20230213_142750_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20230213_142638_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20230213_142446_Samsung Internet.jpg

this is super frustrating.  also, with the latest stupid one ui update I just got, there is now a little bright shadow thing on the left side of any open window in DeX. (as indicated in one of the pictures above.

0 Likes
BogdanPaun
First Poster
Options

Please enable full integration between Samsung Health and Cronometer.
In theory this is partially set, but the data flow is one way only from Samsung Health to Cronomer. So there is no nutrition info being brought from the Cronometer app.

I am using Galaxy Watch to track my exercise, and Cronometer for the nutrition info. And there many users in the same situation.

0 Likes
Adi0
Big Cheese
Options

This topic may be dead, so. Please as well posting here send suggestions through Samsung Members. 

0 Likes