Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Suggestions & Ideas Thread (for software-based features/apps for mobile, tablets, & wearables)

(Topic created on: 09-08-2017 12:05 PM)
AntS
Options

Hi all! :smileyhappy:

If you have any suggestions for features or apps, then please share them with us here.

285 REPLIES 285
neuronetv1
Journeyman
Options

snooze button for the reminder app on samsung galaxy s8

0 Likes
Robertoooq
First Poster
Options

The Samsung camera app currently restricts the use of flash when the battery level drops below 15%. This can be frustrating for users, especially in low-light situations where the flash is necessary to capture a clear and sharp photo. As a result, users may miss important life events or experiences that they want to capture and remember.

To address this issue, it is recommended that Samsung modify the camera app to allow users to decide whether or not they want to use flash when the battery level is below 15%. This can be achieved by adding a prompt that asks users if they want to enable flash despite the low battery level. If the user chooses to use flash, the app should allow it, even if it means the battery drains faster.

This solution **bleep** the power back in the hands of the user, allowing them to make an informed decision based on their individual needs and circumstances. By making this modification to the Samsung camera app, users can feel confident that they will be able to capture important moments, even in low-light conditions.

BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Robertoooq 

I agree that as much control as possible should be in the owners hands.

I would suggest to also send your feedback to Samsung via your Samsung Members app  👍 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
HemoXOX
Explorer
Options
Hi 

There is strange feature which is annoying when you off camera or microphone. After I off microphone or camera it shows me directly message as confirmation. In Oppo or Xiaomi if I off microphone or camera they off normally without any message. I wish you can change this feature in next ONE UI 6 version because it doesn't make sense 

0 Likes
Abeltom
Student
Options

Implementing screen off gestures like drawing a 'V' for torch, 2 finger swipe to play or pause music would be a really beneficial feature. 

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I firmly believe any enhancements to what we already have is worth considering if the masses call for it.

Sending your idea to Samsung via your Samsung Members App. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Glauber
First Poster
Options

Hey, guys. Have a good day. 🙂

I desire to suggest and kindly request the development of the Samsung Health app to IPad devices.

Thank you for this communication channel.

0 Likes
neuronetv
Journeyman
Options

an upgrade patch please to enable the samsung galaxy s8 to do sms over wifi

0 Likes
Codename Jelly
First Poster
Options

I got a suggestion, get rid of the stupid phone number requirement for your Samsung Health app, ITS A HEALTH APP for heavens sake, I don't have any friends nor would I care about them being able to access my health info.

This should be a requirement before you use a feature INSIDE the app not a flatout requirement to open the damned thing. 

S3 Frontier watch was made useless for any info by this change and I had been hoping whoever decided this was a good idea would come to their senses or get sacked and the next person think "why the hell are people having to have a phone number for a health app" and remove it.

My TOTAL call duration for the SEVEN years ive had my phone is less than 24 hours, 2FA is good idea but nobody can do it right, codes either dont come in the window specified before they become useless, dont come at all or in the case of Nectar when I submitted a total of 5 requests for a new code I got none of them then when I woke up I found it took several hours and then instead of getting 5 codes in the 10 minutes it took for me to keep requesting them as they had 10m expiry I got them 1-2 hours apart.

Also for Lloyds online banking it has flat out never worked, ive never gotten codes via phone or email it just straight up didnt work but I do get periodic emails from them so I know my email is right.

0 Likes
TynMahn
Pioneer
Options

Suggestion:
Stop wasting time and resouces on stupid gimicky ***** like flip phones and put some effort into developing already exsisting software on your exsisting phones so that the few, annoying bugs are worked out and you don't have a whole bunch of "almost done" applications running around out there.

0 Likes