Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Suggestions & Ideas Thread (for software-based features/apps for mobile, tablets, & wearables)

(Topic created on: 21-08-2022 07:03 PM)
AntS
Options

Hi all! :smileyhappy:

If you have any suggestions for features or apps, then please share them with us here.

285 REPLIES 285
Adi0
Big Cheese
Options

I'm so glad, if you go to settings of the always display, there's this option for how it should be shown. 

Screenshot_20220801-192925_AlwaysOnDisplay.jpg

Thanks on the help! S24 Ultra owner.
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
How about a battery health section under device care? Like iOS has had for years.!!!!!Screenshot_20220801-183222_Google.jpg
0 Likes
TynMahn
Pioneer
Options

Cool thanks.  Got it all set up now

Adi0
Big Cheese
Options

Also, option to put our phone number into the SIM as the iOS has. 

Sashaann22
First Poster
Options

I would love to be able to link to other notes I have in Samsung Notes. For example, I have an overview of all of the projects I am managing with my most important tasks. I would love to be able to click a link in the overview to take me directly to my note for that particular project, where I would like to take notes and include more information about the project. 

0 Likes
phcr809
Student
Options

Hey,
Please ease the process of copying numbers in the default Phone App. You have to make 4 steps to copy a number in the Phone App. 

Thanks a lot for the consideration.

0 Likes
Ksmy89
Troubleshooter
Options
Please add Stand Up Paddleboarding as an exercise on Samsung Health and enable distance tracking on it 🙏

I have been using Rafting to track SUP workouts on my Watch 4 which is very similar but it doesn't track distance so I have to use strava on my phone to track that. It'd be great to be able to just use my watch.
0 Likes
Neo001
Legend
Options

Pockets is a good app to have. It acts as a bookmark for articles/videos/music/images. 

If you come across some content that you find interesting, but don't have time to read/view/listen to it immediately,  you can save it to Pockets and go back to it later.

May be samsung should come up with something similar, more native.

0 Likes
Adi0
Big Cheese
Options

Zoom numbers don't turn in horizontal or vertical way with the phone while filming a video. Please fix that. 

Screenshot_20220827-124333_Camera.jpg

0 Likes
TynMahn
Pioneer
Options

Galaxy Wearable for Buds2 Pro:
Update the Voice Detections option to make it actually usable.

• First, seriously, how was this not already implemented, - have an option to pause any media I'm listening to when it detects the conversation.  This is so ridiculous
  • Second, update it so that it can detect other people talking to ME so that it doesn't cut back to ANC while the other person is talking to me. 
    • Someone comes up to me, says something I don't hear; I say "What, can you repeat" and the ANC kicks off - ok, this is good
    • They start talking and 15 secs in, the damned ANC kicks back in and I miss what they are saying from that point on. - makes this feature all but worthless
0 Likes