Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Suggestions & Ideas Thread (for software-based features/apps for mobile, tablets, & wearables)

(Topic created on: 01-08-2022 06:13 PM)
AntS
Options

Hi all! :smileyhappy:

If you have any suggestions for features or apps, then please share them with us here.

285 REPLIES 285
TynMahn
Pioneer
Options

Option to have the lock screen to rotate to landscape.  This option already exists.

Option to have the "ALWAYS ON" screen "Auto Rotate" (instead of either or as it is now)  and, when in landscape, have the clock to the left side (from the center) and have the notification run down the center so that the clock is larger.

0 Likes
Adi0
Big Cheese
Options

I'm happy to inform you that this feature has already been here. 

Tap this 

Screenshot_20220801-013700_One UI Home.jpg

 and then this

Screenshot_20220801-013718_One UI Home.jpg

Thanks on the help! S24 Ultra owner.
TynMahn
Pioneer
Options

Hi, thanks for telling me this.  I had no idea it was there.  However, for me, that option is grayed out (not changable) so I can't change it

Adi0
Big Cheese
Options

How come? Do you have a custom lock screen or something? I've never heard of something being grayed out basic as this....?! 

0 Likes
TynMahn
Pioneer
Options

No custom lock screen.  It is probably some setting somewhere else that is disabling it though.  I don't know.

0 Likes
Adi0
Big Cheese
Options

You're using a video wallpaper, right? 

0 Likes
TynMahn
Pioneer
Options

I don't know what "video wallpaper" is.  I can't seem to find anything that is called "video wallpaper".  I'll keep looking.

Then closest thing I CAN find is something called "Dynamic Lock Screen" and I have it disabled and always have.

0 Likes
Adi0
Big Cheese
Options

I have dynamic lock screen enabled and I can still turn that setting on. Video wallpaper on lockk screen is an option to put video as a lock screen wallpaper. If you have it then you definitely will have that rotation option greyed out. 

0 Likes
TynMahn
Pioneer
Options

I just check and YES, my wallpaper is a video wallpaper.  I'm going to change it and see it that solves this problem.  I never even noticed this before and never even messed with it.  It is just the default wallpaper that came with the phone.

0 Likes
TynMahn
Pioneer
Options

Ok, so, yep; that fixed it.  My lock screen DOES rotate now but....

The "always on" screen does not and THIS is the actual screen I wanted to rotate.

I do thank you for your help in this though.

0 Likes