Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sound assistant

(Topic created on: 28-02-2021 03:47 PM)
Edgie70
Troubleshooter
Options

Hi all , anyone else notice that if you set EQ to Rock in phone settings then I go to sound assistant Rock is a totally different EQ on the sliders !! Set all to custom and it stays that way but rock EQ setting in phone is different to sound assistant EQ , hence I've deleted the sound assistant app because maybe it conflicts

7 REPLIES 7
Phoenix142
Helping Hand
Options
that's happening on my 3x S21Us lol.
Edgie70
Troubleshooter
Options

You have 3 !!! Suppose the only way to make the phone and s.a match is copy rock settings into custom

0 Likes
Phoenix142
Helping Hand
Options
haha, sorry I'll specify:

I purchased 3 this week, 1 for myself, my wife and my oldest daughter :smiling-face:

yeah I've had to stick with custom too, although I wanted custom for another setting but aw well.

have you tried the "Good Lock" app from the galaxy store?

it's a samsung app basically giving you all the options you should have had already. including EQ modes
0 Likes
Edgie70
Troubleshooter
Options

yeah sound assistant is off there

0 Likes
Phoenix142
Helping Hand
Options
using it reset my standard equaliser and now works perfectly :smiling-face:

Screenshot_20210228-154659_Sound Assistant.jpg

0 Likes
Phoenix142
Helping Hand
Options
literally flicked it on and off again. the SE EQ is different in how it sets it but it restored the functionality of the standard EQ
0 Likes
Edgie70
Troubleshooter
Options

just tried with wired , bluetooth and no headphones , think it alters with whatever I'm using , with no headphones it's like your pic , plug in headphones and it goes to my settings 

0 Likes