Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Go to solution Solved

Some of my apps dont work

(Topic created on: 23-03-2021 01:56 PM)
sammyconz
Apprentice
Options

I was in and out of apps as I usually do, logged into my PayPal by mistake so closed it and pressed my Halifax but every time I pressed it nothing happened. Went on a few different apps and also did the same. I managed to get on my Halifax by uninstaling and adding again but it's done it again. Please help is my phone compromised because is seems to be apps with extra security or am I being paranoid 

EDIT...... if you go to Google play and uninstall webview it should sort itself out. Worked for me πŸ™‚

741 REPLIES 741
KBayliss1234
Apprentice
Options

I dont have this on my phone. Had terrible issues this morning with about 4 apps not launching.  Unistalled and reinstalled and okay. Colleague is having issues with texting her daughter.  Text will not launch and you cannot uninstall. Any thoughts ?

0 Likes
Rachael29
Journeyman
Options
Go back to playstore updating apps, click on the app you want to go on click open. Does that work ? Xx
0 Likes
Sammchick
First Poster
Options

Thanks so much for posting. The webview update worked for my S21. 

0 Likes
Kim100
First Poster
Options
tried that but it wont display webview so dont know where to find it?? No apps are working on my phone S7 edge (old phone)
0 Likes
Axo
Pioneer
Options
Guys easy fix for your problems just go to the PlayStore tap in the search bar Android WebView and unistall it and that's it everything should be fine for the moment. You can even try updating it but I am not sure it's gonna work perfectly have a good one.
0 Likes
KBayliss1234
Apprentice
Options

I dont have webview.  Colleague cannot text her daughter .  I sorted by uninstalling some apps and putting back on.......

0 Likes
JamesCKelsall
Voyager
Options
This is only the temporary fix, a permanent fix is available now which is working for most people. More details here (including an alternative fix) https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s21-series/permanent-fix-for-app-crashes-available/td-p/3...
0 Likes
JamesCKelsall
Voyager
Options
Updating seems to be working for most people, and in the worse case scenario if the update doesn't work you can uninstall the updates.
Sue296
Apprentice
Options
Hi. i tried that and no luck. x
0 Likes
JamesCKelsall
Voyager
Options
A permanent fix is now available, details are available in this thread - https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s21-series/permanent-fix-for-app-crashes-available/td-p/3...
0 Likes