Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Software

(Topic created on: 15-06-2021 08:49 AM)
Darren22
Voyager
Options
Is it me or are samsung lacking on security/software updates late because I'm still stuck on March.
5 REPLIES 5
PaulMrT
Pathfinder
Options
All depends what model handset your using I believe? More popular and flagships prob get sooner?
0 Likes
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
If you want the latest software updates for your handset, just download a custom ROM. Search for how to do this, with your device name and model number.
0 Likes
mikrayuy
Student
Options
I think you're absolutely right I've also not getting any more up software updates on my phone and my phone is getting vulnerable for hackers because I've noticed the picture is flickering where should not be doing that that time to time and open
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Darren22: The frequency of security policy updates does depend on which model phone you have, as well as factors such as purchase date, location and network provider. All I can suggest is heading to Settings > Biometrics and Security > Other Security Settings > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Security Policy Updates, and toggle this on. To manually check for updates, simply head to Biometrics and Security > Security Update. 

0 Likes
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
My phone is still stuck on March too, I have the same phone as you (A51 5g) but my phone is with ee. Im checking every day to see if there is an update and I also check evr A51 5g on Sammobile to see if Samsung has pushed any updates for the device.
0 Likes