Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Software update.

(Topic created on: 20-12-2021 03:09 PM)
Tomasz-123456789
Apprentice
Options
Samsung, why you have f**d up my phone? I understand necessary updates but why updating something which was working just fine?

For example; callendar! What was wrong with original look? You could clearly see it notes and appointments on the generla view/page. Now you have to click on specific date to see what appointments you have, this is time consuming excercise and is usless.

Second issue and not last one is when you using satnav (google maps) and trying to switch between other apps maps used to run in background or minimize in the corner, you can duble tap on them and it blew ro the full screen, now you cant do that as it was to easy? You have find on that little silly picture little both ways arrows and press them to blow the picture up? WTF? Who idea was that? Try to tap this little arrows while you driving, f***k challange.
Also when someone call you while using maps, maps goes off and stop working, you have to start your destination all.over again. Once again very handy while.you driving huh?

There is loads of bit some pieces like this and it very anoying.
11 REPLIES 11
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
You can't roll back to Android 11.
0 Likes
trickie
Explorer
Options
In the callendar why can't I see before 2022 ? The dates are there but are empty
0 Likes