Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Software update.

(Topic created on: 20-12-2021 02:11 PM)
Tomasz-123456789
Apprentice
Options
Samsung, why you have f**d up my phone? I understand necessary updates but why updating something which was working just fine?

For example; callendar! What was wrong with original look? You could clearly see it notes and appointments on the generla view/page. Now you have to click on specific date to see what appointments you have, this is time consuming excercise and is usless.

Second issue and not last one is when you using satnav (google maps) and trying to switch between other apps maps used to run in background or minimize in the corner, you can duble tap on them and it blew ro the full screen, now you cant do that as it was to easy? You have find on that little silly picture little both ways arrows and press them to blow the picture up? WTF? Who idea was that? Try to tap this little arrows while you driving, f***k challange.
Also when someone call you while using maps, maps goes off and stop working, you have to start your destination all.over again. Once again very handy while.you driving huh?

There is loads of bit some pieces like this and it very anoying.
11 REPLIES 11
WhittyField98
Explorer
Options
Hi
Are you using One Ui 4? If you get the smart switch app for windows you can revert back to the previous version of the OS. You will need to back up your phone before doing this. Hope this helps...
0 Likes
FZED6
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy s9 had for years but last couple of updates says I can't revert back to older versions I suppose when you've got a galaxy it's Samsungs and not yours kept a hold of this because of its size don't want to be carrying around something the size of a laptop
0 Likes
Tomasz-123456789
Apprentice
Options
Thanks for your message, Im using galaxy s21 ultra.
0 Likes
Tomasz-123456789
Apprentice
Options
This is just sucks isnt it. Pay for something that isnt yours? ***** loads of monies for a rental.
FZED6
Apprentice
Options
Exactly true
FZED6
Apprentice
Options
S9 because of it's size
0 Likes
WhittyField98
Explorer
Options
I'm sure these issues will be addressed in the future with further updates. I havn't personally come across these issues myself.
ohwell
Journeyman
Options
My Galaxy S10 plus developed issue with predictive text on the 3/4 which I've used on all Samsung's for years, putting 7 letter words in when I typed 3 letters, too many to mention, the phone went to a service centre 4 times came back once set up in French, last time it came back an engineer put a note in saying if was a software issue that hopefully a update would solve, also a note fir a keyboard app to download from Google play for £2:50, I gave up and bought a Galaxy s21 ultra, guess what exactly same issues and all you get from Samsung is please DM me and get on another merry go round.
Tomasz-123456789
Apprentice
Options
***** isnt it.
0 Likes